All CFers are welcome! We’ll be placing a Christmas tree in the CF lobby with wish list items from the kids on it. If you’re interested, pick up a tag and bring in the wrapped gift (with tag attached) so we can present to the kids at the party! Please return gifts to the front desk by December 12th so we can be sure everyone’s covered!
CHALLENGES / SPECIAL EVENTS
– Tuesday 11/22 Sean Flannery Memorial Workout. Tuesday marks the 6th anniversary of Sean’s death in the line of duty. Brian will teach 0530, starting the day off right with Sean’s story. Come out and remember a hero next Tuesday!
– Thursday, Thanksgiving Morning we’ll be holding a Cadence Run (meeting at Wyo Swimming Pool parking lot) at 8 AM followed by ONE class at 9 AM.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
The next Free Intro class will be Saturday, November 26th at 9:30 AM. Stay tuned to the blog and website for any interim updates.
Friday PM – Emily
Sunday – Emily
Our friends and teens from Bethany’s Children’s Home will be coming to celebrate the holidays with us on Dec. 16th, and we’d love to have a big group of CFers there to help spread some holiday cheer to them. There are still a few Angels hanging on our tree by the front desk. On these Angels, are a name, age, and a few ideas for perfect gifts for these young guys and girls. Wrapped presents with Angel affixed to package should be returned to CF Front Desk by 12/12/16. If you are unavailable to attend the party that evening, you can still choose an Angel and give a gift that we are sure will be much appreciated!
And, if you ARE available to party with us on 12/16, would you consider bringing a dish to share? The request list is as follows:
Entree: BBQ, Meatballs, Mac n Cheese
Drinks: Cider, Water, lemonade, * non alcoholic Egg Nog
Desserts: Cookies, Brownies, Cupcakes
Sides: Pasta Salad, Macaroni Salad, rolls/buns
If you are planning to bring any of the above items, please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate what you are planning to bring.
We know this is a busy time of the year for everybody, and we appreciate your help in making this a nice evening for our Bethany Children’s Home guests.
**REMINDER!! Saturday 5/28: ONE CLASS ONLY – MURPH!**
This is a MEGA workout. Don’t get rhabdo! Please read up on rhabdo, the causes and symptoms, hydration, and know where that tipping point is for you! The most important part of Saturday is making sure everyone pushes hard for Murph without any injuries!! Scale as needed, listen to your body, do what you can, push your limits.
Memorial Day 5/30: Cadence Run at 8 AM, meeting at Wyomissing Pool. Followed by ONE class at 9 AM at Corps Fitness.
TEACHER + NURSE APPRECIATION
We’re rolling out a new pricing schedule for our teacher and nurses! Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information!
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
See previous post for summer kids class information!
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! CFers have been gettin’ it done week after week – congrats!!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– Memorial Day 5/30: Cadence Run at 8 AM, meeting at Wyomissing Pool. Followed by ONE class at 9 AM at Corps Fitness.
– REMINDER: Typical Saturday class times are now 8 AM (Corps Fitness) and 9:15 AM (CrossFit). Two different class types on a Saturday!
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike – CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
– Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday SPIN classes are on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 5/28 at 9:30 AM with Chris. Come on by and then enroll in our incentive program!
Friday 5:30 PM – John
Sunday 8:30 AM – Gretchen