- You are here:
- Assumption of Risk: All participants in CORPSFITNESS classes recognize that exercise might be difficult and strenuous and that there could be dangers inherent in exercise for some individuals. Participants assume the risks associated with any and all activities and/or exercises.
- Group Conditioning: CORPSFITNESS does not provide personal training. All classes provide Group Conditioning. Participants are responsible for themselves and accountable to the group. That means:
Be a team player.
- High Intensity Conditioning: CORPSFITNESS provides High Intensity Conditioning classes. When you walk through the door, expect to engage in high heart rate, plyometric, ballistic, dynamic, full-body, athletic movements and exercises.
- You are strongly encouraged to attend the Basic¬†class(es) prior to attending Advanced classes. In this way, you will learn the exercises, pace and format. You will feel better about attending Advanced classes and will not slow the pace for Advanced participants.
- Do not allow children to roam the exercise area during the workout, we have a designated area off the workout floor.
- Teenagers (ages 13-16) may participate in the CF classes accompanied by an adult.
- Work out smarter:
Master basic movements before trying complex exercises.
Avoid heavy weights (load) that compromise form.
- Remember, Motivated People Only!