TIME CAP: 15 minutes
SCORING: Overall Time
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME
— 250m Row – Damper at 7
— Squat Clean Ladder
M – 135/155/185
F – 75/95/105
–10 Pull – Ups
*THEN cash out with 75 total Wall Ball divided up however you need with teammate.
M – 20#
F – 14#
- Partner A begins row. When they get to first bar for squat clean and touch bar, Partner B can start row.
- Judges will reset row to 0 after each 250m.
- Must make an attempt at each weight of squat clean. 15 second penalty for any not performed.
- Any form of pull-up is accepted. CHIN must come ABOVE bar for the rep to count.
- Wall ball 10’ target for men (CF Star) must be hit with every repetition. 9’ target for women.
SQUAT CLEAN: Barbell starts on floor. Clean to a full squat position. Crease of hips must be below the height of the knees at bottom of the squat. Complete the movement by standing fully with barbell at shoulder height.
PULL – UPS: Strict, kip, butterfly or jump from ground is accepted, BUT chin must come higher than bar.
WALL BALL: Medicine ball taken from bottom of squat with hip crease below knee. Throw ball to target. Must hit target height, and ball must make contact with wall.