Updates and Reminders
Kids’ Class Today: 4:15-5 PM with Ms. Maddie!. All ages welcome, parents are requested to work out with young kids (5 and under). Cost is $10 per child, $5 per additional child from the same family. Classes will run twice a month (2nd and 4th Thursday), and could become weekly if we have strong enough interest.
Another big weekend coming up!!
- 3/15: 7 AM demo class continues through the end of March.
- 3/15: An Inov8 representative and A Running Start are visiting CF. CFers may try out shoes during 8:30 AM class. Be there by 8 AM to get fitted if you’re interested. Get sized, try the shoes, and get a discount if you make a purchase. CFers save 15% that day and 10% on future purchases at ARS.
- 3/15: Marine Corps poolees testing at 9AM and working out with Chris at 10:30AM
- 3/15: After the 8:30 workout, stick around and try out some Benchwarmers coffee. Benchwarmers is a local coffee vendor who sets up a stand every Sunday during the West Reading farmers’ market.
- 3/16 8 AM and 1 PM Pot ‘O Gold workouts with G. If you’d like, bring a dish to share after the workouts!
Later this month:
- 3/23: 8 AM class moved to 9:15AM, will be held on the FitU side
Unlimited member open gym times: Take advantage!
- M-F 630am-9am
- T, Th, Fri 11am – 1pm
- Sat 930am-11am
- Friday 5:30PM: Brian F
- *Saturday 7AM: Matt
- Sunday 8AM: Gretchen
- Sunday 1PM: Gretchen