1. Free Intro to Corps Fitness session this Saturday 9/28 at 9:45 AM – spread the word!
2. Carry the Load Test-Out sessions are coming up 9/29-9/30. All classes (regular class schedule) these 2 days will be the same as test-in days at the beginning of the month. You DO NOT need you weight for test-out. Finish out the month and see how much you improved after Carrying the Load all month!!
3. CF will be closed on Sunday 10/6 for the Pags 5k. Please consider contributing to this event in some way: run (with your weight?!), volunteer, spectate, etc. Talk to Matt D if you have any questions. For those of you who don’t know the history of this event, Kyle was working to create the first annual run as a way to honor all fallen officers when he was killed in the line of duty. The race was named in his honor and continues to carry carry on his legacy. Never forget!
4. October will be Cancer awareness month at CF and Fit U. We’ll have special workouts and a wall dedicated to cancer survivors and those who lost their lives. We’ll also be recognizing the cancer survivors among us during the month. Just another way to show how special life and friendship really are.
5. Also stay tuned for more October happenings, including the Third Friday Speaker Series and a Fall Challenge!
- Friday 5:30 PM – Gretchen
- Sunday 8 AM – Ed *Test-out!
- Sunday 1 PM – Chris *Test-out!