1. What a fun night of suffering with fellow CFers – from the first mile to the last, Murph is both a beast and a beauty – the workout never seems to get easier but nonetheless CFers show up in droves, everyone brings their ‘A’ game, and everyone finishes together! Thanks to all for coming out last night for Moonlight Murph and for Matt D for organizing! These different, fun throw-in workouts are a fantastic part of CF culture!
A few shots from the night are below and more can be found here!
2. Donations for Wilberto Rojas’ family will be collected through Saturday morning in the can at the front desk. Wilberto was a quiet kid who came in, got things done, and went home without any trouble and his loss is heartbreaking to all who knew him. We’ll deliver the donation to Georgio’s on Saturday after class.
3. Free Intro to CF class this Saturday at 9:45 AM
4. Kids’ class next Saturday, 8/3 at 9:45 AM
5. Hero Week starts August 4th!! Get your callouses and cardio ready for another epic week of effort by all CFers!! Click on the link to the right to see this summer’s Honor Roll.
6. Matt D and sheriff Neiswender are organizing the third annual Kyle Pagerly 5k Run, taking place October 6th in Shillington. Kyle was organizing this 5k in memory of fallen PA officers when he lost his life in the line of duty. Please come out to volunteer or run (or both). Here are more ways you can help:
- Reminding friends and family to Register
- Try to find sponsors for the race
- Contact Matt D to ask for other ways you can help
And in other news… the logs are back!! 🙂