A reminder about the August schedule changes:
- The FREE intro class on Saturday August 23rd is rescheduled for August 30th at 9:45 AM.
- Monday and Friday 9:30 AM Basic class is cancelled. Participants are encouraged to join the other regularly scheduled 9:30 AM class, which is open to all abilities.
- Sunday 1 PM class is cancelled for the remainder of August. Sunday 8 AM class will remain unchanged
Mark your calendars for Corps Fitness 10 Year Anniversary Celebration and Throwback Classes!!
2014 is our 10th year and we’re going to be doing a lot of throwbacks leading up to December when Corps Fitness was officially incorporated. Listed below are our throwback classes scheduled at some of our original locations!
- Saturday, September 6th will be held at Gring’s Mill! (Beginning promptly at 8:30 AM.)
- Saturday, October 18th will be held at Happy Hollow! (Beginning promptly at 8:30 AM.)
- Saturday, November 15th will be held at the Stone House! (Beginning promptly at 8:30 AM.)
- Saturday, December 13th will be our 10th Anniversary Celebration at Corps Fitness!
Several other CFer events are also on the horizon:
September 14th RU ABLE Duathlon and 5k – Register for your chance to be the “Fastest CFer” (in the duathlon category only) of our 5th Annual Duathlon & 5k on Sept 14th held in Wyomissing, PA. Thanks to IM ABLE’s success this year, we will be presenting an incredible 5 PIECES OF ADAPTIVE EQUIPMENT!!!
If you cannot compete, we are always in need of great volunteers for this to be successful. Please sign up to volunteer using this link. Thank you for your continued support of IM ABLE!
October 5th Pags 5k – Mark your calendars now! The fourth annual Kyle Pagerly 5k will be held in Shillington Park. CFers always step up in volunteerism and participation in this event, so let’s make this year the best yet!
FNL and Sunday 8 AM: Van