APPAREL + SPEED ROPE ORDERS
Tied into ladies’ and guys’ nights – we’re placing an order for several apparel items and speed jump ropes on Tuesday 11/15 so be sure to check out the order sheets at the front desk before then!
**Here’s your chance to get your OWN speed rope so you don’t have to untangle your favorite one every time we need them!** There is a sample rope in the Cafe area if you want to check it out! Several colors are available – check out the order form for handle and storage bag color options.
– Remember Tuesday/Thursday 9:30AM class is now an Open Gym format. Warm up, strength and conditioning portions of workout will all be posted!
– We have added a 8:45AM Spin Hybrid on Thursdays with Melissa. This new class is on a trial basis, and it could evolve into using other equipment uses such as Krank and the Ergs. It is a cardio portion coupled with low to no-impact strength exercises. So long as people attend, the class will stay on the schedule!
– Guys’ Night! THIS FRIDAY is Guys’ Night at Corps Fitness (No girls allowed!). Same as ladies night…..but with whiskey and beer + a short workout and skills work! 6:30PM – 9 PM
– Lululemon Trunk Show Sunday 11/13 from 9:30 – noon. Get an early start on your holiday shopping! A portion of the proceeds go to the IM ABLE Foundation. This was a hit last year – spread the word!!
– Thanksgiving Morning we’ll be holding a Cadence Run (meeting at Wyo Swimming Pool parking lot) at 8 AM followed by ONE class at 9 AM. Only 2 weeks away – yikes!!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
The next Free Intro class will be Saturday, November 12th at 9:30 AM. Stay tuned to the blog and website for any interim updates.
Following Free Intro will be Saturday, Nov 26th at 9:30 – work the turkey off!
Friday PM – Emily (ALL welcome for class, guys night at 6:30)
Sunday – Gretchen, then stick around for the Lululemon Trunk Show!!