1. Reminder! Friday 11/22, join CF for a Hero workout dedicated to Sean Flannery. “Sean” workout during all classes that day. Join Brian Flannery in remembering his fallen brother while teaching the 5:30 AM and participating in the 5:30 PM workout. And remember, Winter Hero Week 2013-2014 is around the corner! Prepare those hands, legs, and minds.
2. November schedule changes!
– Thursday 11/28 (Thanksgiving day):
- 8 AM cadence run starting at the Wyomissing Pool (corner of Old Mill Rd and Evans Ave). Be ready to step off at 8 AM. About 3 miles at 10-min/mile pace.
- 9 AM all-abilities class
– Schedule on Friday 11/29:
- 5:30 AM CANCELLED
- 9:30 AM per normal schedule
- 10:45 AM family class: $10 for first child, $5 for each additional child from same family. Parents are encouraged to work out with the kids at no additional charge!
- 5:30 PM per normal schedule
3. FREE Intro to CF class on Saturday 11/23 at 9:45 AM. Spread the word! Tell a friend!
4. Weekend instructors:
- FNL (Friday 5:30 PM “Sean”): Kaags
- Sunday 8 AM: Gretchen
- Sunday 1 PM: Gretchen