Supporting Ainsley McLain and her family during their fight! Check out yesterday’s post for more details. T-shirt orders are due by Friday morning to arrive by next Wednesday!
– Remember Tuesday/Thursday 9:30AM class is now an Open Gym format. Warm up, strength and conditioning portions of workout will all be posted!
– We have added a 8:45AM Spin Hybrid on Thursdays with Melissa. This new class is on a trial basis, and it could evolve into using other equipment uses such as Krank and the Ergs. It is a cardio portion coupled with low to no-impact strength exercises. So long as people attend, the class will stay on the schedule!
CHALLENGES / SPECIAL EVENTS
– Ladies’ Night is NEXT Friday, November 4th, at 6:30PM. 5:30 class will be open to all, then 6:30 time slot is ladies only! The event will start with a modified Corps Fitness-style class with focus on time for skill work thrown in. Wine / drinks will be provided, and all participants are asked to bring a snack to share. Mark your calendars for a fun (but functional) night!
– Guys’ Night! SAVE THE DATE: Friday, November 11th is Guys’ Night at Corps Fitness (No girls allowed!). Same as ladies night…..but with whiskey and beer! 6:30PM – ?
REMINDER – SPECIAL RATES EXPIRE SOON!
– Know any teachers or nurses who want to join the CF family? Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information! Special rates expire NEXT SATURDAY November 5th!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
The next Free Intro class will be Saturday, November 12th at 9:45 AM. Stay tuned to the blog and website for any interim updates.
Friday PM – John
Sunday – Emily