In addition to the updates posted earlier this week… a couple repeats and a couple new updates!
– There will be NO INTRO class on September 24th. The next free intro will be Saturday, October 1 at 9:45 AM.
*Just for the month of October, our FREE Sat. Intro classes will be held the 1st and 3rd month (as opposed to regularly schedule 2nd and 4th Sat.). So, tell your friends 10/1 and 10/15 at 9:30AM!*
NEW UPCOMING OFFERINGS
– Introductory self defense class begins October 2nd at 3 PM! Check out the previous blog post for more information! There is still room but you must RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a GREAT intro class for teenagers and adults alike – open to ALL.
– 6 Week Self Defense course begins Saturday 10/8 at 10:45AM with Keith Neff. This class will teach self defense with a heavy emphasis on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. It is open to ALL…not just CFers.
CHALLENGES / SPECIAL EVENTS
– Get your team together and register today for the Badge 27 Call to Action Challenge by October 8th (will be accepted through the 15th but 8th is preferred for planning purposes)!! Not participating but want to see the action? Volunteers are needed! Please email email@example.com or sign up at front desk! We are about to release some NEW and EXCITING details about this event, so stay tuned!!!!
*Additionally, if you know a fallen first responder that you would like honored during the Challenge, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org, that person’s name, end of watch, and department for which they served. Special dedication signs for these men and women will be placed along the challenge trail for us all to remember them and their ultimate sacrifice.
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! CFers have been gettin’ it done week after week – congrats!!
– The 2016 Kyle Pagerly 5k is slated for October 9th in Shillington. Check out the registration page and get on board today!
– Ladies’ Night! SAVE THE DATE: Friday, November 4th at 6:30PM is Ladies’ Night at Corps Fitness (No boys allowed!). More details to follow on what is being planned (wine and beer!), but mark your calendars for a fun (but functional) night!
– Guys’ Night! SAVE THE DATE: Friday, November 11th is Guys’ Night at Corps Fitness (No girls allowed!). Same as ladies night…..but with whiskey and beer! 6:30PM – ?
REMINDER – SPECIAL RATES
– Know any teachers or nurses who want to join the CF family? Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information! Special rates expire November 5th!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
The next Free Intro class will be Saturday, October 1st at 9:45 AM with Gretchen
**Just for the month of October, our FREE Sat. Intro classes will be held the 1st and 3rd month (as opposed to regularly schedule 2nd and 4th Sat.). So, tell your friends 10/1 and 10/15 at 9:30 AM!**
Friday PM – John
Sunday – Emily