– ONE CLASS ONLY on Labor Day September 5th. 9 AM ONLY – no cadence run this time.
– Corps Fitness will be CLOSED on Sunday September 18th for the IM ABLE Duathlon & 5k! If you’re interested in participating or volunteering, learn more and register today! Volunteers should also register using these links. T-shirts are not guaranteed at this point, but limited extras may be available.
NEW UPCOMING OFFERINGS
Based on the enthusiasm we saw during our 1-off self defense class in August, we’re adding an introductory self defense class to the schedule! Check out this week’s blog post for more information!
CALLING ALL RUNNERS!
We are still looking for runners to get a van together for the Ragnar Relay event on June 2-3, 2017. Registration is open NOW, and prices increase in the beginning of October. More details and race registration at www.runragnar.com (check out the race bible). If you would like to be a part of a Corps Fitness / IM ABLE Ragnar Running Team, please email Melissa@corpsfitness.net ASAP with your name and email address. **Please be sure your are 100% COMMITTED to the dates. Fees are charged for additional relay changes.**
REMINDER – NEW CLASS TIME
Monday / Wednesday / Friday “Executive Express” NOON class: Take a break from work and jump in! Towels and showers are available, in case you’re on the fence! This class has been building momentum – let’s keep it going!
CHALLENGES / SPECIAL EVENTS
– Check out the earlier post on the March for the Fallen, mark your calendars, and register online if you’re interested! We’re looking to have a solid turnout of CFers for this challenging event. September 28th, 0600 start or check out the other offerings during the day.
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! CFers have been gettin’ it done week after week – congrats!!
REMINDER – SPECIAL RATES
– Know any teachers or nurses who want to join the CF family? Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information! The availability of these offers is limited, so get in today; they won’t last forever.
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– We’re in the process of rolling out a new way of introducing newbies to CF! Stay tuned for details!!
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Free Intro will be Sunday, September 11th at 9:45 AM.
Friday PM – Emily
Sunday – Emily