SPECIAL EVENTS / WORKOUTS:
– Self Defense Seminar is TOMORROW from 6:45 – 8:45 PM at Corps Fitness. If interested, email Melissa@corpsfitness.net to get signed up (required). Open to ALL, ages 12 and up (CFers and Non-CF members welcome). This intro-level class is led by Keith Neff, a local police officer and friend of Corps Fitness.
REMINDER – NEW CLASS TIME
Monday / Wednesday / Friday NOON class: Take a break from work and jump in! Towels and showers are available, in case you’re on the fence!
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
Second Session of our Kids camp was a huge success! Many thanks to all the parents and to our instructor Emily for being such an awesome component of this year’s summer camps. Now that your kiddos are CF pros, stay tuned for family workouts building on what they learned in the coming months!
CHALLENGES / SPECIAL EVENTS
– Check out the post from earlier this week on the March for the Fallen, mark your calendars, and register online if you’re interested! We’re looking to have a solid turnout of CFers for this challenging event. 0600 start or check out the other offerings during the day.
– Did y’all notice what happened when we didn’t have many takers on the double under challenge last week? When we have few takers, and optional challenge becomes an integral part of a regularly scheduled workout (cue evil laughter… mwahahaha!). Remember that next time!
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! CFers have been gettin’ it done week after week – congrats!!
REMINDER – SPECIAL RATES
– Know any teachers or nurses who want to join the CF family? Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information! The availability of these offers is limited, so get in today; they won’t last forever.
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– We’re in the process of rolling out a new way of introducing newbies to CF! Stay tuned for details!!
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday SPIN classes are all on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Free Intro will be Saturday, August 13th.
Friday PM – John
Sunday – John