SPECIAL EVENTS AND NEW CHALLENGES HEADING YOUR WAY!
REMINDER – NEW CLASS TIME
Starting this week we’re offering a Monday / Wednesday / Friday NOON class slot. Take a break from work and jump in!
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
Second Session of our Kids camp is next week! 10:45 to Noon each day for one week. There’s still time to sign your child up for this motivating week, but please do so as soon as possible so we may get a head count and order t-shirts. First child $50, additional kids from same family are $45. The first session was a huge success and we thank all who participated!! A very motivating bunch of young CFers!
CHALLENGES / SPECIAL EVENTS
– July’s Challenge is DOUBLE UNDERS! 7/25 – 7/30: Grab a jump rope and a timer, do as many as you can in 2 minutes. Record your results on the chart on the white board. Even if you’re not great at DUs (read: need to practice more), give it a try and you can have a baseline to improve on!
– Mark your calendars and reserve your spot! We are excited to host an Introductory Self Defense class on Friday, August 5th from 6:45 – 8:45PM open to ALL, ages 12 and up. Check out the flyer is posted on website and at gym for details. This intro class is led by Keith Neff and an RSVP to Melissa is required to reserve your spot. Non Corps Fitness members are welcome, so spread the word.
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! CFers have been gettin’ it done week after week – congrats!!
– Long time CFer, turned Soul-Cycle Instructor Sam Scaffidi will be offering a class at SoulCycle in Ardmore, PA as a fundraiser for her IM ABLE participation in the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon in November. Sam was a die hard CFer when she was in the area, and speaking from personal experience, she will kick your butt in her Soul Cycle class too! So get your sweat on for a good cause and to support a great CFer! Details and registration for Sam’s SoulCycle event can be found at this link
REMINDER – SPECIAL RATES
– Know any teachers or nurses who want to join the CF family? Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information! The availability of these offers is limited, so get in today; they won’t last forever.
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– We’re in the process of rolling out a new way of introducing newbies to CF! Stay tuned for details!!
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday SPIN classes are all on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Free Intro will be Saturday, July 23rd.
Friday PM – John
Sunday – Ed