HERO WEEK: June 19-25, 2016
See earlier post for prep information and a little more background on the significance of Hero Week. Plan to set aside the first part of class to hear the honoree’s bio and set aside room in your mind to remember the significance of his / her contribution to the world we live in today. Do something special!
Hero Week begins this Sunday with the 8:30AM class. Honor Roll and t-shirt design will be posted soon. Classes all week are as normally scheduled, with the exception of our Finale on Saturday 6/25. Class that day will be at 9:00AM (ONE CLASS ONLY), and our honoree, 97 year old Gust “Gus” Kraras will be with us to share his story. We will additionally have a “social” after class that day.
Pricing for Hero Week is as follows:
– Unlimited Memberships, the cost of Hero Week is included in your membership. You may purchase a HW t-shirt for $25. Please sign up and pay at front desk.
– Punchcard Members: $125 for the whole week (this includes the t-shirt). Again, please pay at the front desk and select t-shirt size.
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
First Session of our Kids camp begins this Monday 6/20 from 10:45 to Noon each day. There’s still time to sign your child up for this motivating week, but please do so as soon as possible so we may get a head count and order t-shirts.
– Know any teachers or nurses who want to join the CF family? Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– NEW!! Tire Flip Challenge is coming! During the week of 6/27 thru 7/1, come early to class or stay a few minutes after. Grab a classmate, a timer and the appropriate tire (tires will be marked for Male and Females). Challenge is to flip the tire as many times as possible in 2 minutes. This will be on the honor system…..so be HONEST with your results! Have your classmate time you and also count your flips. A chart will be on the large white board to record your #. ***YOU WILL ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT AT THIS….NOT MULTIPLE TIMES DURING THE WEEK JUST TO GET THE HIGHEST NUMBER ***
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! CFers have been gettin’ it done week after week – congrats!!
– Mike Lawrence Honoree 6/17 – all class times (regular schedule)
– This Sunday 6/19: Fathers’ Day – All dads work out for FREE!
– Pags workout 6/29, the 5th anniversary of Kyle Pagerly’s death in the line of duty – all class times (regular schedule)
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
– Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday SPIN classes are on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
NO Free Intro on 6/25 due to Hero Week. Stay tuned to the blog and website for our next intro class date.
Friday 5:30 PM – Kevin
Sunday 8:30 AM – HW Begins