…posting a day late to avoid stealing Mahlon’s thunder!
**REMINDER** Saturday 5/21: CF CLOSED FOR GOT THE NERVE TRIATHLON
TEACHER + NURSE APPRECIATION
We’re rolling out a new pricing schedule for our teacher and nurses! Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information!
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
See previous post for summer kids class information!
One more week! THANK YOU to Rob and Kim R for sponsoring the Murph Challenge at Corps Fitness again this year! Check out the blog post for details. You don’t have to sign up on the Murph website to participate in the workout – just show up for class on the 28th (ONE CLASS THAT DAY, 8:30 AM). This is a mega workout, so please make sure you are physically (and mentally) prepared. Scale if you need to. Listen to your body. Don’t get rhabdo!
– Check your email inbox for a special CF newsletter regarding Hero Week. Summer 2016 HW will be June 19 – 25th. Plan accordingly!
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! If you have already completed the Kaag Challenge, remember to stop by the front desk for an IM ABLE t-shirt.
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– REMINDER: Saturday class times are now 8 AM (Corps Fitness) and 9:15 AM (CrossFit). Two different class types on a Saturday!
– Saturday 5/28: ONE CLASS ONLY – MURPH! Don’t get rhabdo! Please read up on rhabdo, the causes and symptoms, hydration, and know where that tipping point is for you! The most important part of Saturday is making sure everyone pushes hard for Murph without any injuries!!
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
– Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike
– Wednesday and Saturday SPIN classes are on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 5/28 at 9:30 AM with Chris. Come on by and then enroll in our incentive program!
Friday 5:30 PM – Eddie
Sunday 8:30 AM – Emily