THIS SUNDAY May 15th is the CF Pinnacle Hike:
Join us for a social hike up to the Pinnacle overlook near Hamburg. Meet at CF ready to leave the parking lot at 8:30 AM, or meet in the Hamburg reservoir parking lot by 9 AM. Rain date TBD if necessary. Out and back hike, approximately 7 miles, slow pace, plan for it to take most of the day / returning early to mid afternoon. If you do 8:30 AM class, you probably can hike quickly and meet up with the group even if you get there around 10 AM, or we’ll eventually cross paths because it’s an out and back hike… Just a thought for the FOMO CFers.
TEACHER + NURSE APPRECIATION
We’re rolling out a new pricing schedule for our teacher and nurses! Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information!
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
See last week’s post for summer kids class information!
Another THANK YOU to Rob and Kim R for sponsoring the Murph Challenge at Corps Fitness again this year! Check out the previous blog post for details on how to sign up online (if you want to) and when / how we’re running it at CF. You don’t have to sign up on the Murph website to participate in the workout – just show up for class on the 28th (ONE CLASS THAT DAY, 8:30 AM). This is a mega workout, so please make sure you are physically (and mentally) prepared. Scale if you need to. Listen to your body. Don’t get rhabdo!
– Check your email inbox for a special CF newsletter regarding Hero Week. Summer 2016 HW will be June 19 – 25th. Plan accordingly!
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! If you have already completed the Kaag Challenge, remember to stop by the front desk for an IM ABLE t-shirt.
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– REMINDER: Saturday class times are now 8 AM (Corps Fitness) and 9:15 AM (CrossFit). Two different class types on a Saturday!
– Saturday 5/21: CF CLOSED FOR GOT THE NERVE TRIATHLON
– Saturday 5/28: ONE CLASS ONLY
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
– Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike
– Wednesday and Saturday SPIN classes are on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 5/14 at 9:30 AM with Chris. Come on by and then enroll in our incentive program!
Friday 5:30 PM – John
Sunday 8:30 AM – Emily