A few updates while you’re enjoying your margaritas today!
THIS SUNDAY May 8th is Mother’s Day – All moms workout for FREE this week!
A FOND FAREWELL
For those of you who don’t know, the Owens family is moving to Florida very shortly :(. Please join us after the 9:15 AM CrossFit class THIS SATURDAY May 7th to send them off CF-style!
We’re rolling out a new pricing schedule for our teacher members! Check out the top of CF’s fees page for more information! With summer fast approaching, what better way to stay in shape for keeping up with those kids than to participate in CF? Try out a new class time, meet new CFers, stay in shape… what more could you ask for??
SUMMER KIDS CLASSES
See yesterday’s post for summer kids class information!
MURPH – Reminder!
Did all those pullups this week remind you of something? MURPH is coming! A HUGE thank you to Rob and Kim R for sponsoring the Murph Challenge at Corps Fitness again this year! Check out the previous blog post for details on how to sign up online (if you want to) and when / how we’re running it at CF. You don’t have to sign up on the Murph website to participate in the workout – just show up for class on the 28th (ONE CLASS THAT DAY, 8:30 AM). This is a mega workout, so please make sure you are physically (and mentally) prepared. Scale if you need to. Listen to your body. Don’t get rhabdo!
– CFers, join us for a CFer social hike up to the Pinnacle in Hamburg next Sunday May 15th. Meet at CF ready to leave at 8:30 AM, or meet in the reservoir parking lot by 9 AM. Rain date TBD if necessary. Out and back hike, approximately 7 miles, slow pace, plan for it to take most of the day / returning early to mid afternoon.
– The Kaag Challenge is extended indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! If you have already completed the Kaag Challenge, remember to stop by the front desk for an IM ABLE t-shirt.
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today! For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– REMINDER: Saturday class times are now 8 AM (Corps Fitness) and 9:15 AM (CrossFit). Two different class types on a Saturday!
SPIN / KRANK
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
– Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike
– Wednesday and Saturday SPIN classes are on hiatus for summer.
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 5/14 at 9:45 AM with Chris. Come on by and the take advantage and participate in our incentive program!
Friday 5:30 PM – Gretchen
Sunday 8:30 AM – Brian
Sunday 9:30 AM – Skills is no longer on the schedule.