A HUGE thank you to Rob and Kim R for sponsoring the Murph Challenge again this year! Check out Tuesday’s blog post for details on how to sign up (if you want to) and when / how we’re running it at CF. You don’t have to sign up on the Murph website to participate in the workout. This is a mega workout, so please make sure you are physically (and mentally) prepared. Scale if you need to. Listen to your body. Don’t get rhabdo!
– Sunday May 8th is Mother’s Day! All moms workout out for FREE!
– Have you done the Kaag Challenge yet? You’re in for a real treat 😉 We’re extending it indefinitely, so be sure to get in touch with Chris or Melissa for a time slot! If you have already completed the Kaag Challenge, remember to stop by the front desk for an IM ABLE t-shirt!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today!
– For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– REMINDER: Saturday class times are now 8 AM (Corps Fitness) and 9:15 AM (CrossFit).
For now folks are looking to get outside (and who can blame you!)
– There is no longer spin / krank class on Saturdays.
– Starting next week (5/4), Lisa’s Wednesday spin / krank is on hiatus for the summer.
SPIN / KRANK
A great way to get in some zero-impact base mileage, especially on rainy spring days!
Regular spin / krank schedule:
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
Wednesdays 6:30 PM with Lisa – on hiatus for summer. Return TBD (see above)
– Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 5/14 at 9:45 AM with Chris. Come on by and the take advantage and participate in our incentive program!
Friday 5:30 PM – John
Sunday 8:30 AM – Gretchen
Sunday 9:30 AM –
Owen (open time and CrossFit skills) Skills is no longer on the schedule.