See yesterday’s post for Saturday schedule changes effective THIS WEEK
Sunday class times are now 8 AM (Corps Fitness) and 9:15 AM (CrossFit). Thank you all for your input!
– Have you done the Kaag Challenge yet? Check out a few CFers’ thoughts on the challenge here and here, and get on it today!
– Please pardon our appearance as we rearrange and perform some spring cleaning! Lots of great changes are coming, including repurposing the spin room and relocating spin to the former kids area. The former IM ABLE office will become a retail / social area for all CFers. Thank you for your understanding and stay tuned!
– A reminder to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced April 1st. You can also earn points via membership and merchandise purchases! Check out the link for full details, and start earning today!
– For newbies looking to take advantage of the incentives, remember you must attend an intro class first. After that, you’re be eligible for 2 weeks of free membership and then an additional month at $70.
– Wednesday 6:30PM CrossFit class remains on hold for the spring and summer. Join in the 5:30PM class to get your CF fix!
– Thursday OCR training continues! Stay tuned for fun photos of the crazy obstacles Van comes up with…
SPIN / KRANK
A great way to get in some zero-impact base mileage, especially on rainy spring days!
Regular spin / krank schedule:
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
– Wednesdays 6:30 PM with Lisa
– Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 4/23 at 9:45 AM with Chris. Come on by and the take advantage and participate in our incentive program
Intro to CrossFit classes are suspended until further notice, but WILL return in the future.
Friday 5:30 PM – Emily
Sunday 8:30 AM – Emily (now our standing Sunday AM instructor!)
Sunday 9:30 AM – Owen (open time and CrossFit skills)