PAGS Fundraiser at Texas Roadhouse – TONIGHT
Save a night of cooking dinner, and contribute to a great cause! Texas Roadhouse is holding a fundraiser dinner from 5-10 PM TONIGHT. Stop in and support a great organization and our fallen hero! You must bring along a copy of the flier to be able to contribute to the fundraiser – TRS holds a copy of the flier with your receipt when you pay.
Join Senator Judy Schwank at Corps Fitness this Saturday for a blood drive!
- Remember to check out the CF Loyalty Program and Incentives we announced earlier this month: Earn points, get stuff!
- The KAAG CHALLENGE is ON! Let an instructor or Chris know when you want to try your hand at it! Riley is available for moral support, and Carter is always happy to yell at you to go faster!
- Please pardon our appearance as we rearrange and perform some spring cleaning! Lots of great changes are coming, including repurposing the spin room as part IM ABLE office and part kids room (when needed), moving spin to the former kids area. The former IM ABLE office will become a retail / social area for all CFers. Thank you for your understanding!
– Effective starting NEXT week, we are putting the Wednesday 6:30PM CrossFit class on hold for the spring and summer. Join in the 5:30PM class to get your CF fix!
– The 7AM Saturday class has been wobbly in attendance for a bit… so we’d like feedback from everyone. We still want to offer 2 classes on a Saturday, but want to know what works best for our members. Folks can reply to comments on blog, can reply to comments on FB or send an email to email@example.com as per their choices. If you have a preference, PLEASE respond….if there are no responses, we will make the change ourselves, but we’d rather here from you!
Saturday class choices:
7:30AM and 9:00AM
8:00AM and 9:15AM
8:15AM and 9:30AM
SPIN / KRANK
A great way to get in some zero-impact mileage, especially on rainy spring days!
Spin 9:30 AM 4/16 – Aimee
Regular spin / krank schedule:
– Tuesdays 10:30 AM with Aimee
– Wednesdays 6:30 PM with Lisa
– Thursdays 6:30 PM with Mike
– Saturdays 9:30 AM with rotating instructors (exceptions will be noted in blog updates / see above)
FREE INTRO CLASSES
Next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be Saturday 4/16 at 9:45 AM with Chris
Intro to CrossFit classes are suspended until further notice
Friday 5:30 PM – John
Sunday 8:30 AM – Emily
Sunday 9:30 AM – Owen (open time and CrossFit skills)