Upcoming Schedule Changes
“The only thing that is constant is change.”
CrossFit Open – extended / new open gym times (5 weeks only, Feb 26-March 30):
- Mon. 6:30-9:30am; 10:30am -11:45am; 6:30-7:30pm
- Tues. 6:30-9:00am; 11am-1pm; 6:30-7:30pm
- Wed. 6:30-9:00am 10:30-11:45am; 6:30-7:30pm
- Thurs. 6:30-9:00am; 11am-1pm; 6:30-7:30pm
- Fri. 6:30-9:00am; 11am -1pm;6:30-7:30pm
- Sat. 9:30-10:30am
- Sun. 10:30am – 11:30am
Effective March 1st, we’re making the following additional schedule changes:
- Tuesday noon Spin/Krank class is cancelled. No changes to any other Spin / Krank classes. Saturday 9:30 AM class will remain on the schedule; we’ve had good numbers for Saturday classes with John!
- Basic / Intermediate Tuesday 5:30 PM class will be combined into one all-abilities class.
- Thursday 5:45pm Basic / Intermediate class will be moved back to 5:30 PM class time and will be combined into one class at that time.
- If you have any questions on the schedule changes or what class you “should” attend, please ask Chris or another instructor. And as a CFer, you know that “should” is a very strong word. All CF classes are able to be scaled / adjusted to any ability level. But we’re not mind readers: please make sure to let your instructor know if you have any injuries or limitations that impact your workouts.
If all of this has you stressed out, here’s a de-stressing article with more “change” quotes and relaxing pictures.
Stay tuned to the blog / social media for additional happenings in March. *Teaser* We’ll be initiating a mentor program and also holding a rope climbing challenge.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”