Thursday Updates: Read all about it!
1. You asked, we listened! John D is demo-ing a later evening class next week and the week after. Classes will be held at 7:00 PM on Wednesday June 19th and Monday June 24th. Please spread the word and come out to support this new time, especially if it is something you would like to see added to the schedule!
2. Due to strong attendance, Corps Fitness will continue to offer two Sunday classes, 8 AM and 1 PM. Come out to the time that works for you, and bring your friends!
3. Join Lauren Thomas on Monday evenings at 5:30 PM for a great spin / crank class! Sign up at the front desk or send an email to reserve your spot. Christina will continue to offer the Wednesday class as well (same sign-up method).
4. Melissa H is now teaching at FitU every Wednesday at 5:30 AM. Come on out to show your support for Melissa, and get a solid ass-kicking workout in the process!
5. The next Intro to Corps Fitness class will be held June 22nd at 9:45 AM. Tell a friend to check us out; this intro class is free to all who attend!