Thursday Updates: Hero Week Aug 6-12
1) Hero Week Aug 6-12. Each day, every class will run the Hero workout.
2) Saturday Aug. 11, 1030am. Berks K9 Demonstration! Stay after the workout or bring family (pass the word on to friends too). Everyone invited. Please check CF blog and FB page for confirmation later during Hero Week. Donations accepted for the Friends of Berks County K9.
3) Sunday Aug. 12: After the HW Finale…Warrior Breakfast. Basics provided. Please bring a dish, snack to share. Stay after to hang out!
4) Please visit the HW Past page and read the comments about what HW means here at CF. Also, visit the Honor Roll page to see the dogs/handlers to who we pay tribute. On that page, you can also check out the daily WODs (unless you like to be surprised).
5) The basics to know about HW:
-Do something special.
-Don’t get rhabdo.
-Do expect to share. There will be big classes. The CF mantra “group before self” is even more meaningful during HW.
-Don’t tear hands early in the week.
-Don’t mention being sore, achy on Wednesday (b/c there’s always Thursday).
-Do show up to workout with awesome people and see some inspired performances!
6) Kids classes extended to Aug 6, 8, 10 (MWF) 11-1145a.
**Pags was preparing this vid to highlight the dogs.