Thursday Updates – Good Stuff Coming Up!!
1. Welcome new trainers! Several members of the CF family have stepped up to help out as trainers! Van P conducted his first class last Sunday and Kevin Q had his debut this morning at 9:30 am! John D and Melissa H will make their appearances soon! The new trainers have been indoctrinated into the CF way of teaching and will be putting their own spin on Corps Fitness-style workouts.
2. Van will teach all Tuesday 5:30 pm classes – come out and see what he has in store for you!
3. Mother’s Day Yoga: Saturday 5/11 at 11:00 am. All ages welcome – $15 mom and first child. $5 additional family members. Come out and have fun with Amy!
4. Monday May 13th, come by or stick around at 6:30 pm for a quick explanation on the AED by Sabrina DeLong. We hope it never needs to be used, but we also want people to know how to use it just in case.
5. Mark your calendars: Corps Fitness will hold a Fit U Grand Opening / Corps Fitness Grand Reopening / CF Appreciation Day on May 25th from 8 am – noon.
Instructors this week: FNL – TBD (Corps Fitness Style) / Sunday 8 am – Matt D / Sunday 1 pm – TBD (Corps Fitness Style)