1. They risked it!
2. January 7, 10am, CrossFit Total/Form sessions with Sam: Then for the next 2 weeks, weekdays starting January 3rd she will be available 8:15-9:00am prior to regular 9:30am classes except for Thursdays and 4:15-5:00 pm before 5:30 pm classes.
**These sessions are included in cost for people doing the class that follows or regular drop in rates or punchcard apply for those not doing class.
3. See Sunday Special Schedule through Super Bowl Sunday!
4. January 14, Saturday, 9:45AM, Beginners Only, Corps Fitness Introductory Class.
5. January 14, Saturday, 5pm: CF Workout & Party. Class from 5-6p. Party at 6p. Class entry is free if you bring an adult beverage or party snack. Ring in the new year, hang out for some non-workout related interaction! Come for the workout, or just pop in and say “Hey” after 6pm! (Notice, there will still be an 830am class on Sat. Jan 14th).
6. Who are they and where is that? Hey, we are getting fitter! It’s very cool to review the pics and vids over the years and be able to see the fitness gains! Check out the Murph from the first Hero Week 08.
7. February 10-13. Heroes Among Us Weekend WODs! 4 Days of WODs paying tribute to everyday heroes directly in our midst.
8. February 25, Saturday. Leap Year Party!