Sunday we’ll be performing a Marine Corps PFT in conjunction with the regularly-scheduled 8 AM and 1 PM classes. The format will be:
- Class begins at regular time (8 AM and 1 PM)
- First 15 or so minutes will be a CF-style warm-up to get everyone loosened up and ready to go
- Then we’ll transition into the PFT: pull-ups, sit-ups and run
The PFT consists of the following. Rules / details on each exercise may be found here:
- Pull-ups: Not timed. As many as you can do without dropping from the bar or touching your feet to the ground. Change grips as necessary. If you want to be strict about ranking your score, you should do dead-hang pull-ups. We’ll allow kips and you can still compare, more of an FYI. Ladies may do bar hang.
- Crunches (sit-ups): Timed, as many as you can do in 2 minutes
- Run: Timed 3-mile run
After the PFT, we’ll toss in another quick WOD as time allows.
Ok, now what’s on your mind? Post additional questions to the comments below…