Monday “Did you know…?” 1 week to Hero Week
Are you ready? Looks like she is!
Hero Week runs December 26 – January 1.
Items of notice for Hero Week:
1) Do something special. That may be trying to do all 7 days or only 3 days. That may be running a bit faster, lifting heavier, doing more, going harder. “Special” is different for everybody. Just remember, everyday, put in a special hour of sacrifice.
2) Do not get Rhabdo. See the annual Rhabdo post warning. This means you may have to scale, modify, substitute as necessary to complete the workout. (Look for the Advanced, Intermediate, and Beginner suggestions for each workout).
3) Class times have been added (830a, 430). Since many people attend Hero Week AND many people have days off the week between Christmas and New Year, we’ve added times to encourage people to spread out. The primetime classes can get a bit crowded, equipment runs thin. If you can come to another time, or maybe get a few friends to show at an off time, it would definitely help the cause. So, just know that extra times have been added and that classes can get crowded.
4) Every class during HW runs the WOD.
5) There are 3 WOD times on Sunday Jan 1, the last day. The “finale” class will be the 11AM, if you are doing all 7 days, plan to hit that class time, so we all finish together.
Family Holiday Workouts: All ages welcome; parents need to accompany children.
Wednesday Dec 28 3:15-4PM
Friday Dec 30 3:15-4PM
$10/class or $15 for both days