Stay and Play is today (and every Thursday) at 9:30 AM (photo above). Drop off your toddler / preschooler while you work out, or join in the Stay and Play fun. Today kids are learning about different animals: how they sound, move, and play. Spread the word! No more excuses about needing someone to watch your little one while you exercise!
FREE intro to CF class this Saturday at 9:45 AM!! Tell your friends!
Pags 5k is two weeks away (what?!?). Sign up today to run or volunteer! **CF will be CLOSED on 10/5 (no 8 AM or 1 PM class)
The September mini-challenge starts today. See Tuesday’s post for more info and sign up for your time slot!!
17 pull-ups today!
C2A Graduation will be held 4/27 at 9 AM (previously 10AM)
Saturday 7 AM class continues weekly until further notice, as long as attendance remains strong.
*Sunday 4/20 schedule changes:
8 AM class – held per normal schedule, no change
OPEN GYM from 9-11 AM
1 PM class CANCELLED. Happy Easter!
Sunday 8 AM: John
Sunday 1 PM Cancelled – Happy Easter!
Kids’ classes are cancelled until further notice. We know everyone is busy and don’t want anyone to be over-scheduled. We’ll post more options for classes closer to summer time, when we’ll have a more regular schedule for the kiddos!
CF Kids’ class the Second and Fourth Thursdays of the month (4/10 and 4/24) 4:15-5 PM!
Saturday 7 AM classes CONTINUE through April! Keep up the strong attendance!
3 pull-ups today! 6 so far this month. Both challenge boards are full (!), so another will be posted shortly. Until it’s posted, keep track of your status on the whiteboard.
Make this challenge your own! You can do ANY type of pull-up (dead-hang, kip, assisted, etc), just so long as it’s challenging to you. As always, encourage your fellow CFers to participate and push themselves; there is no “I can’t…” at CF!
FREE intro class next Saturday, 4/12, at 9:45 AM
FNL – John
Sunday 8 AM – Gretchen
Sunday 1 PM – John
Friday Family class brought a big group of all ages and with their parents going through with them. It was a great way to get moving after Tday!! Its important to us to show our young ones that it can be fun and motivating to get moving and push yourself. Sweaty & rosy faces afterward was proof that this group did just that!!!
Great work ALL!!
1. Reminder! Friday 11/22, join CF for a Hero workout dedicated to Sean Flannery. “Sean” workout during all classes that day. Join Brian Flannery in remembering his fallen brother while teaching the 5:30 AM and participating in the 5:30 PM workout. And remember, Winter Hero Week 2013-2014 is around the corner! Prepare those hands, legs, and minds.
2. November schedule changes!
– Thursday 11/28 (Thanksgiving day):
- 8 AM cadence run starting at the Wyomissing Pool (corner of Old Mill Rd and Evans Ave). Be ready to step off at 8 AM. About 3 miles at 10-min/mile pace.
- 9 AM all-abilities class
– Schedule on Friday 11/29:
- 5:30 AM CANCELLED
- 9:30 AM per normal schedule
- 10:45 AM family class: $10 for first child, $5 for each additional child from same family. Parents are encouraged to work out with the kids at no additional charge!
- 5:30 PM per normal schedule
3. FREE Intro to CF class on Saturday 11/23 at 9:45 AM. Spread the word! Tell a friend!
4. Weekend instructors:
- FNL (Friday 5:30 PM “Sean”): Kaags
- Sunday 8 AM: Gretchen
- Sunday 1 PM: Gretchen
We have an exciting few weeks coming up! Read below for the details…
1. The next CF Kids’ Class will be Saturday August 3rd at 9:45 AM. Get your kids signed up today! $10 for the first child from each family, $5 for each additional child from the same family. Parents are encouraged to work out with their children at no charge (required for parents of kids age 8 and under).
2. Summer 2013 Hero Week will be Sunday August 4th – Saturday August 10th. Stay tuned to the blog for the honor roll, to be announced in the next couple of weeks. This continues the tradition and promises to be another inspirational and motivating week at CF; we wouldn’t settle for anything less.
3. In preparation for Hero Week, join Matt D for a CF-style HW Warm Up: Moonlight Murph, yes you read that correctly! This one-time opportunity will be held at 8pm on Wednesday July 24. All are welcome; bring your head lamp!