**A clarification on the unlimited membership from the recent newsletter: If you sign up for the discounted unlimited membership, all we ask is that you commit to a full year of membership. **you may freeze your membership at any time for documented medical reasons**
- If you sign up for the 1 month unlimited plan, we’ll automatically charge your account $115 every month: 12 payments for the year.
- If you sign up for the 3 month unlimited plan, we’ll automatically charge your account $310 every 3 months: 4 payments for the year ($103 monthly rate).
- If you sign up for the 6 month unlimited plan, we’ll automatically charge your account $585 every 6 months: 2 payments per year ($97.50 monthly rate. Biggest savings over the year).
At its best. Because we’re CFers and because sometimes deliveries are early and need to be worked into a workout!
Thank you to the 9:30 AM class for adapting the workout and helping unload tons of flooring! Soon it’ll be down and the floors will be looking like new. Now who’s ready to roll these up the Friendly’s Hill?
We appreciate everyone’s flexibility with the weather we had over the past couple of days!
Updates this week:
1. There is a FREE Intro to Corps Fitness class on Saturday at 9:45 AM.
2. Superbowl Sunday come out to the 8 AM class for MD’s special WOD. Seattle or Denver, who will it be?
3. Weekend instructors:
Sunday 8 AM: Matt
Sunday 1 PM: Van
Good morning CF’ers hope everyone is well this morning. Thank you for your patience and understanding for our closures due to the inclement weather. As a result of the schedule changes come join us for a FREE workout today.
In addition, from 830am-130pm we are offering “Open Gym” times for anyone who wants to come in outside the regularly scheduled class times. We will have a workout posted or you can work on things you might not get the chance to during your regular visits.
Lastly we are going to throw in a 645pm Intermediate/Advanced class following the Beginner class at 530pm
Brush off the snow and get back at it today!!
What’s better: bigger or smaller? How about stronger or weaker? Is it possible to be small and strong or big and weak? Really if you think about it, a 400-lb person might be stronger than any of us because every time he / she stands up it’s a 400-lb squat. Think about that for a second…
Strength comes in all shapes and sizes and your body will adapt to the challenges you throw at it. If you want to bench press a car, that’s cool even though there’s a very small chance you’ll ever need that skill. But maybe you’d rather carry your kids / moving boxes / groceries without getting hurt. Or climb the stairs without getting winded. Or even get up from the couch without throwing your back out… What we do is all about functional fitness: training to be better at everyday life activities. And based on the progress of our CFers, it’s safe to say everyone is doing an excellent job. But if you’re ever in a situation where you need to bench press a car you’ll probably have to rely on adrenaline to help you out.